In the course of operating the Platform, we may collect (and/or receive) the following types of information for various purposes. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
When you sign up to become a Registered User, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone, address and user credentials. If you contact us, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. Registered Users may also provide identifiable information while using the Platform. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called "Personal Information." We do not collect any personal information from Visitors or Registered Users when they use the Platform, unless they provide such information voluntarily.
Certain features and functionalities of the Platform are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers. Such information is collectively called the "Geolocational Information." Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Platform is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in this case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
Credit Card Security
Our company prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop from our shopping sites. Your credit card information is not stored in any way in our system.
When you start the payment process, key or lock symbol on the bottom line of your browser shows that you are on a secure internet page and all your information is encrypted and protected. Credit card data is encrypted with 128 bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer protocol, and sent to the relevant bank for query. If the card is approved, the shopping will be sustained. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
The reliability of payment / invoice / delivery address information of credit card orders placed online is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, the accuracy of financial and address / telephone information must be confirmed. If necessary, the credit card holder customer or the relevant bank is contacted to control this information.
Only you can access and change all the information you provide while registering to the site. If you protect your login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, during transactions, we act within the 128 bit SSL security area which is an international encryption standard.
Online shopping sites with customer service hotline and full address and telephone information are more preferred today. Thanks to the customer service support, you can get detailed information about all the issues you have in mind, and you can get more information about the reliability of the company providing online shopping service. We recommend that you contact us from the channels provided on the web site for any queries you may have.
Never type credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to the Customer Service of our store regarding any of your orders. The information contained in your e-mails may be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the "Other Information"). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Platform, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Platform you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID ("UUID"); advertising identifier ("IDFA"); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
c. From Cookies. Information that we collect using "cookie" technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will "remember" information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Platform. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Platform may not function properly.
d. Third-Party Websites and Apps
We may share Other Information about your activity on the Platform with third parties for the purpose of tailoring, analyzing, managing, reporting, and optimizing advertising you see on the Platform and elsewhere.
e. From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, the Transaction Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the "Information") to provide our services; to process orders for products and services; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Platform and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- Saras Jewels will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Registered Users, and our products and services, we may analyze Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Platform and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Saras Jewels or others.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Saras Jewels aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you, and/or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us using the contact information given below.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you where we are the data controller and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
· Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
· Request erasure of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be explained to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
· Object to processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground, as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
· Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the contact details below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure designed to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Company name: Saras Silver Design Industry Trade Limited Company (Saras Gümüş Tasarım Sanayi Ticaret Limited Şirketi)
Address: Barbaros Mah. Gazi Mustafa Kemal Blv. Shell Petrol Istasyonu No: 484 Yenişehir/ Mersin
Phone: +90 542 775 39 35